If you want to give your finished garden level or basement a fresh new look, consider installing modern basement hopper windows that bring in a ton of light and significantly increase airflow. Our basement hopper windows were designed to enhance ventilation and provide a fantastic look for your fashionable lower level living space.
When it comes to finished basements in and around Morgantown, The Window Source has the ideal option. In order to maximize cost savings and boost energy efficiency, our basement hopper window replacements were created with a focus on providing energy-efficient construction for both new and replacement windows.
Enjoy the Breeze with Basement Hopper Windows
Our replacement basement hopper windows come in a variety of styles, are incredibly simple to use, and are reasonably priced. Horizontally oriented, our basement hopper windows are designed to open inward. This makes cleaning simple and improves ventilation, and your new hopper windows won’t obstruct the window wells or exterior shrubs and landscaping.
These basement hopper windows are watertight with a strong seal that keeps your living space dry given the occasionally extreme weather conditions in Northern West Virginia and Southeast Pennsylvania. Our hopper windows are made of a sturdy vinyl material that is almost maintenance-free and never needs painting or touch-ups while adding a beautiful architectural accent to the interior of your basement.
Our Basement Hopper Windows Feature:
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Superior protection for inclement weather with triple-barrier weatherstripping
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Double insulated glass
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel, free-floating concealed pivot arm
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Meets Energy Star® requirements with select glass packages